The Quality Management System of EXPANDI has been approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance to the standard ISO 9001:2008 (Certificate No: SGI 6013031)
The Quality Management System is applicable to: Design and manufacture of oil spill pollution control systems.
The Expandi Quality Policy is based on:
- Achieving and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Develop our work by ensuring a continuous enhancement in our processes, our methods of operation and in our relationships with customers and suppliers by establishing and regularly reviewing our quality objectives and our quality policy.
- Promote actively the understanding and diffusion of our quality policy within the organization, through training and continuous communication with our employees
- Monitor and effectively manage all our departments, allowing us to meet our goals and achieve a high level of quality of services, with particular emphasis on:
- Care and relationship with our customers
- Quality of our projects and technical assistance
- Coordination of the activities of all the Expandi production centers scattered around the world
- Control suppliers
- Organization of activities
The Quality Policy is properly disseminated to all staff so that Expandi ensures that the Quality Policy is known and understood by all staff of the company.
Review of the Quality Policy and the establishment and revision of quantified objectives and quality, is performed in the reviews by the management system.